We are searching for talents that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
The Accountant reports to the Accounts Manager, Singapore and it is a dynamic role with a multitude of responsibilities.
- Maintain full set of accounts, including the preparation of monthly management accounts with variance analysis and the supporting schedules and reports
- Perform quarterly GST submission
- Assist in annual statutory audit, corporate tax filing and budgeting
- Handle funding requirements and ensure availability of funds to meet working cash flow
- Provide support projects and driving process improvement
- Provide guidance to the team
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and SAP
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Independent, well organized and a self-starter
- Open minded and a strong team player!
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
Above 2 Years