Admin Technical Service Executive
Role & Responsibilities:
- To handle customer inquiries and complaints via phone calls, and emails. To get advice from a superior if necessary.
- To process customer’s orders and key in Sales Orders in SAP related to PO for spare parts/services. Feedback to customers on order delivery status as and when needed.
- To ensure payment receipt upon or before delivery for COD / Cash Basis customers.
- To prepare Quotations to customers as and when required.
- To arrange delivery and coordinate with Supply Chain on delivery arrangement under the responsibility of the department as and when required by customers/engineers.
- To arrange reverse pick-up and coordinate with admin/Supply Chain on the arrival of goods for the reverse pick-up.
- To create new service calls and maintain customer database in SAP.
- To ensure continual compliance with ISO 9001 and GDPMD requirements for the department.
- To conduct stock take session every half yearly and monitor the inventory record of spare part in SAP and measuring tools.
- To arrange T&C appointment with customer and engineer and prepare the related documentations for the T&C.
- To prepare monthly reports to internal/external stakeholders.
- To perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time