Digital Transformation Executive
As a Digital Transformation Executive, you will work on digital projects that enable us to improve the standards of healthcare in SEA. Your scope will be to implement our digital strategy, turning ideas into actual practical solutions.
Working within a team, you will be translating business requirements into technical documentations and subsequently using these specifications to assist in the creation of the desired architecture, along with rapid implementation of these solutions. The outcome of your work will improve efficiency, enhance our stakeholder experience, improve profitability, and lead to adoption of innovative technologies.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand existing process challenges & limitations
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, tech providers & innovative solutions, ensuring the business remains competitive
- Learn and experiment with software tools, technologies, and hardware to enable rapid deployment of digital strategies
- Complete software/applications market research & benchmarking to ensure holistic challenge to solution fit
- Assist in shaping the growth agenda by utilizing human and market insights to frame future growth opportunities, and help the business innovate
- Perform digital maturity assessments of the current internal digital landscape and develop implementation roadmaps to help stakeholders establish and achieve their goals
- Work with various teams to design and implement these roadmaps via sprints
- Liaise with vendors/solutions providers to define & translate business & technical requirements
- Ensure success of technology implementations with a clear focus on stakeholder relationship, project delivery and overall program health
- Minimum at least Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate experience in Design Thinking, Change management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Stakeholder management, Vendor management.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in related field.
- Agile, able to communicate effectively and build collaborative relationships.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position