Digital Transformation Lead
As a Digital Transformation Lead, you will work on digital projects that enable us to improve the standards of healthcare in SEA. Your focus will be to identify and implement improvements that enables us to achieve our goals set in our strategic roadmap.
The scope of work centres around identifying improvements, creating roadmaps, implementing solutions, and maintaining clear documentation. The outcome of your work will improve efficiency, enhance our stakeholder experience, improve profitability, and lead to adoption of innovative technologies.
- Initiate, scope, and manage the delivery of digital projects
- Work with colleagues to understand processes, root causes, and outcomes
- Analyze and prepare recommendations that will drive greater productivity, reduce waste, and/or eliminate duplication
- Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders regarding improvement opportunities
- Design and facilitate process review sessions, generate ideas for solutions that enhance stakeholder experience
- Serve as a consultant for emerging technical platforms such as Robotics Process Automation, AI & Analytics
- Develop compelling business cases, including gaining senior management buy-in, to accomplish business objectives. Identify assess and mitigate business risks associated with the current operating model and/or desired target state operating models
- Participate in analysis and design of organizational structures, roles, responsibilities, governance, staffing, and sourcing to support business goals, strategies, and process architecture
- Designing suitable database architecture and reporting dashboards – financial and non-financial; qualitative and quantitative
- Utilize financial measures and analysis of operational impacts to evaluate the cost and benefits of proposals
- Lead the Transformation team
- Minimum at least Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate experience in Design Thinking, Change management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Stakeholder management, Vendor management.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in related field.
- Agile, able to communicate effectively and build collaborative relationships.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
Above 2 Years