As a graphic designer, you will work closely with stakeholders to create effective & aesthetically pleasing visual communications, in line with Biomed Global’s corporate identity.
The scope of work centers around the planning, ideation & creation of visuals across both digital and traditional media. The outcome of your work should capture the attention of those who see them & communicate the right message, improve and uphold the image of the Company.
- Design creative artwork from rough sketches, concepts & requirements to final execution for various external facing communications such as print collateral, videos, etc
- Handle photoshoots and any photo editing
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and execute the end-to-end process of a video production
- Review and suggest creative ways to improve existing designs as well as make revisions when necessary
- Produce detailed graphics and design layout using industry standard editing software e.g.: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Be the intermediary to communicate business team’s design requirements to external stakeholders when required
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders as necessary to ensure all graphics & communications reflect the desired theme & tone, and are ready in a timely manner
- Ensure all creative artwork follows Biomed Global’s corporate identity such as colour, font, layout, etc
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong practical skills on Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc), Video Editor, photography skills such as composition and lighting.
- Strong portfolio of design work, and able to present concepts and propose design solutions.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
Above 2 Years