Biomed Agritech Pte Ltd is a joint venture between Biomed Global, a leading organization in the biomedical and life sciences industry, and PT Kedaulatan Pangan Pertiwi (KPP), a global food security solution organization. To support their rapid expansion, Biomed Agritech is seeking a highly organized and dynamic Project Manager (PM) to lead and oversee the planning, execution, and successful completion of projects within our organization. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership skills, a keen attention to detail, excellent communication abilities, and a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects. As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating cross-functional teams, managing resources, mitigating risks, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project Planning, Initiation and Execution – Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Team Leadership and Coordination – Provide clear direction and guidance to team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creating a coordination cadence with different stakeholders.
- Resource Management – Allocate resources effectively to ensure project tasks are adequately staffed.
- Budget and Cost Control – Manage project budgets, tracking expenses and ensuring adherence to approved budgets.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Communication and Reporting – Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders through clear and concise reports.
- Lead sales and marketing effort by developing a strategy for Go-To Market and marketing.
- Manage the company’s P&L health by ensuring a steady revenue & profit inflow while optimizing expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- To perform any other related duties as assigned.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Contract (1 Year)