Protégé – Junior Customer Service Executive (e-commerce)
Trainee will learn to provide customer service support for multiple e-commerce platform order to meet the company requirement and achieve business goal.
- Assist in daily operation of customer service department.
- Responsible to process E-commerce orders from online platform such as Lazada, Shoppe and Biomed Global E-Shop efficiently and accurately.
- Generate Invoice and Delivery Order for billing and delivery.
- Handle customer and salesperson enquiries on orders, delivery and payment status via Email, Phone and Text messages.
- Perform administration tasks and systematic filing for the department.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as and when required by superior from time to time.
- Minimum Degree holder in any discipline.
- Preferably 1 -2 year experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Responsible, independent, willing to work under pressure and multitasking capability.
- Required skills: MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Words.
- Possess positive working attitude with passion to learn.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
At least 1 Year