Protege – Junior Executive, Business Development
Your job is to learn about the company’s products and services. You’ll help find and review new products and projects. You’ll support the Business Development Manager in their tasks. You’ll also look for opportunities in different markets. Teamwork is important, and you’ll build good relationships with clients. You’ll review project feedback and make improvements when needed.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by the company.
- Assist New Product Identification, Review, and Acquisition process.
- Assist on Business Development Projects.
- Assist Business Development Manager in execution of tasks.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Reviewing ongoing project feedback and implementing necessary changes.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Contract (1 Year)