Senior Product Specialist
- Responsible carry out all sale activities from lead generation through closed in an assigned territory to meet the target and achieve sales goal.
- Responsible to learn and understand Life Science research products and services represented by the Company.
- Responsible for the sale of assigned research products and area of coverage.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquires by emails, post, telephone and personal visitations.
- Responsible to conduct pre-sales demo, giving effective presentation with technical selling skills and product knowledge in assigned area of coverage.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing sale.
- Carry out market research, monitor competitors activities and customer surveys.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations and building rapport & support given to all customers.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required from the Superior from time to time.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in doing research or marketing of Life Science products will be an advantage; Knowledgeable in standard scientific methods, techniques, reagents or equipment relevant to proteomics and/or molecular biology.
- Bachelor of Science, equivalent or higher; preferably in the area of Life Science or Biomedical Sciences.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical mind and troubleshooting skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).