Senior Software Architect
As a Senior Software Architect, you will lead the development of Laboratory Information System project that enable us to improve the standards of healthcare in SEA.
The scope of work centres around planning and designate project resources, monitor project progress is completed in a timely fashion, collaborate closely with company consultant, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. The outcome of your work will improve the efficiency of laboratory data management and integration upon deployment to market.
You will have an opportunity to be part of an organization transformation that aims to bring up to speed our technological prowess and ideally position ourselves at the forefront of the industry. You will have the opportunity to master new skills, work across different disciplines, resolve challenges and develop a robust understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Lead in the process, architectural and design activities, determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms, coding standards and in accordance to alignment with Biomed Global businesses and strategic direction and objectives.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technologies and workflows to coding standard and to create competitive analysis.
- Champion and govern compliance to software engineering processes (e.g. CI/CD, code review, development testing and debug & etc.)
- Leads and provide technical guidance to the development team.
- Manage the documentation of the architecture, design, components, and unit-tests.
- Continuously research emerging technology concepts swiftly and comprehensively to provide advice and make decisions on the adoption that deem fit.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and at least 6-8 years’ experience in related fields
- Experience developing complex information systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Have good exposure working on Cloud development
- Experience in managing an internal and external development team
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Must have experience and solid understanding on Scrum process.
- Experience in the development of healthcare related systems.
- Experience and knowledge with React.js frontend, Django REST API and Python backend.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL database system.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
Above 2 Years