You are expected to understand and satisfy our customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations whenever possible. The main aim is to provide operational efficiency with the goal of attaining excellent customer service.
To ensure that all customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process so that each customer is fully satisfied with the service and attention received from Biomed. The key objective is to ensure that you attend customers’ requests timely to ensure service continuity as well as to assist the Marketing and Sales to achieve the set sales, profit and service targets.
- Coordinate and administrative/documentary support on installations, relocation and commissioning of instruments
- Provide prompt and efficient on or off-site corrective or preventive maintenance according to contracts/requirements
- Weekend standby on rotational basis and to be on-site when needed/requested by customers to ensure service continuity
- 24/7 hotline supports, able to provide prompt response in service-related issues when customer calls and onsite if needed for emergency case.
- Liaise with Service admin to keep track on instruments preventive maintenance status on site
- Ensure items/tools/instrument calibration status are always compliance to regulations
- Service report documentation, liaise with Service admin for necessary follow-up action
- Evaluate and resolve customer instrumental issues
- Liaise with and work alongside with customers and suppliers on problems encountered
- Liaising with members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Maintaining technical manuals, service spare parts quantity/status
- Willing to work overtime as needed by customers to ensure service continuity, including emergency onsite troubleshooting of instrument.
- Willing to be stationed in oversea counterpart company, to tag along with experience engineers for on-job training when required
- Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate about Biomedical Industry
- Candidate with experience in Clinical / Molecular Diagnostic products will be an advantage.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- We welcome candidates with no prior experience to join us!
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Link to this position
At least 1 Year