Technical Service Engineer
As a Technical Service Engineer, your role is integral to the effective functioning of diagnostic and medical equipment. Your responsibilities encompass maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, training, and proactive support to ensure minimal downtime and exceptional customer satisfaction. Here’s a summary of your key responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support and solution for all diagnostic/medical equipment.
- Maintain & Troubleshoot product Diagnostic / Medical instrumentations.
- Perform installation on all types of instrumentations.
- Updating all incoming new jobs.
- Train customers on basic maintenance of the equipment.
- To forecast & inform superior of all fast moving parts.
- Raise Purchase Requisition to customer service for ordering of parts & accessories.
- To ensure downtime & customer’s complaint at the minimum.
- To do Quotations upon request by the customers.
- To liaise with Principal for warranty claims as well as major breakdown.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.