Application Specialist - Clinical
- Manage queries from internal and external customers and provide technical support to any problems encountered by users.
- Plan, organize and conduct courses/ seminar/ workshop/ on products for customers.
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of the users’ application needs.
- Work with relevant sales person to meet the sales team’s demonstration commitments.
- Provide technical training to sales representative and collaborate with them in developing and planning of sales & marketing related activities.
- Prepare weekly activities report to the Supervisor when required.
- Comply with ISO quality management system requirement.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science, Master/ Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent disciplines.
- 1-2 years in medical laboratories is preferred.
- Ability to discuss fundamentals, principles and technical theory of experimental design, techniques and results in a concise and professional manner.
- Effective communication skill to clearly articulate technical & product information to both internal & external customers.
- Responsible, independent, well organized and good team member.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
- Position available for Malaysian citizens only.
Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia