As a Application Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring customer satisfaction and supporting the sales team in a dynamic environment. Your responsibilities encompass providing technical assistance, conducting training sessions, collaborating with sales, and maintaining knowledge of product applications. Here’s an overview of what this role entails:
- Manage queries from internal and external customers and provide technical support to any problems encountered by users.
- Conducts instrument installation or refresher training.
- To plan, organize, and conduct courses/seminar/workshop on products for customers.
- Work with relevant sales person to meet the sales team’s demonstration commitments.
- To provide technical training to sales representative and collaborate with them in developing and planning of sales & marketing related activities.
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of the users’ application needs.
- Provide regular feedback and reports on market and competitive situations to Sales Managers/Product.
- Support manager prepare weekly activities report to the supervisor when required.
- Comply with ISO quality management system requirement
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time.
- Bachelor degree (Master’s degree is a plus) in Biomedical Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology.
Fresh Graduates with CGPA >3.0 are encouraged to apply.
- With minimum of 1 year working experience in application support field or clinical laboratory is required.
- Good understanding of current medical laboratory methodologies, protocols and QC will be an advantage.
- Preferably with 1-2 years in the lab/application support field.
- Effective communication skill to clearly articulate technical & product information to both internal & external stakeholders.
- Responsible, independent, well-organized and good team member.
- Able to base in Penang.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
- Position available for Malaysian citizens only.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
At least 1 Year