Group CEO Personal Assistant
This job requires providing strong administrative support to the Group Directors. Responsibilities include managing schedules, coordinating communication, handling correspondence, and organizing tasks and events. The role also involves assisting the Board of Directors and ensuring smooth office operations. There may be projects assigned by the Group CEO as well.
- Reporting directly to the Group Directors and responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Proactively reminding the Group Directors of important tasks and deadlines to ensure timely execution.
- Facilitating seamless communication from Group Director’s office to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring effective messaging.
- Efficiently coordinating and managing all matters related to the Group Directors, including official and non-official tasks, company events, business activities, and ad hoc requests.
- Handling internal and external correspondence on behalf of the Group Directors and Board of Directors when required.
- Liaising with internal departments, overseeing case progress, and ensuring timely case closure.
- Planning and organizing Group CEO and Board of Directors’ business travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation arrangements.
- Efficiently managing diaries, scheduling meetings and appointments, and taking minutes during meetings.
- Maintaining a well-organized filing system that ensures the security of confidential files.
- Skilfully drafting emails, letters, and other forms of correspondence as needed.
- Assisting in typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations to maintain a professional standard.
- Providing necessary assistance with market research projects.
- Welcoming and attending to visitors, guests, and clients during functions, corporate visits, and off-site meetings.
- Undertaking specific projects or tasks as instructed by the Group CEO, ensuring successful completion.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.